Friday, December 09, 2005

a warm room

i just moved my living situation recently and in the move i always get rid of more things..once i got to my new space i found that i still had more to free myself of. and so did.


my room has a soft warm glow..in the morning the sun rises to the east and gently forces its light through the sheer of the window covering. the yellow painted walls bask in the glow of the sun and his easeful entry into their space.


everything is low to the ground. i have no bed, no desk..just an altar and a chest of drawers. it feels so grounding to live closer to earth rather than suspended atop a tall bed and high chairs..but to rest my heavy grateful body into the carpet and look up at Kali.
Maaaaa.......!


i wonder if one day i will have nothing but an altar to my beloved deities. to worship, praise, sing, devote, chant..all is for you.


please teach me how to serve better,

show me how to make my entire life an offering unto thee,

hold me close to you and never let me go,

this child of yours is lost in a world of samsara

and so i pray for your forgiveness and compassion

that i may some day be absolved of all suffering

and return home



om namah shivaya gurave

satchitananda murtaye

nisprapancaya shantaya

niralambaya tejase



I bow to the goodness within myself

that is the true teacher

This essence inside takes the form of truth, consciousness and bliss

Always present and full of peace,

this essence is in its nature completely free,

and sparkles with a divine luster inconceivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home