Tuesday, November 23, 2004

chance to reveal

"A spiritual aspirant is backed up by the whole spiritual world. All saints lend their invisible help and support to such a struggler. You are never really left alone. You will get help from saints and yogis internally. Their spiritual vibrations will elevate and inspire you."

Gosh, those were the exact words leaving an impression in me as well.
hearing this message over and over again so that maybe it will penetrate this ignorant dense mind and make its way to my heart is necessary.
I think i know something, think I've learned something, think I've figured something out and have a say in anything. My mind distracts and teases me wishing to fill itself with validation. when the words fall silently on my heart without passing through the sieve of this gross mind the process happens selflessly, through the Guru's Grace.
over and over and over and over. humilty, surrender, getting myself out of the way so that truth can have the smallest chance to reveal itself.
thank you.Om Namah Shivaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home