Monday, January 17, 2005

manifesting

here's what I want to manifest in my life:
-singing kirtan every day
-learning to play the harmonium
-a lasting loving relationship
-a greater living pratice of yogic living
-saying Amma's 1000 names everyday, memorizing them and all their meanings
-to always sweetly tell the truth
-the merge my heart with Gods as one
-to feel free and unattached but deeply committed
-to not have so many food attachments and food karma
-to always chant my mantra
-a dog to love up always
-a garden, to grow more earthy things
-a prayer room
-a healthy body
-a razor sharp mind
-to clear the clutter from all corners of my emotional, mental, physical, spiritual space

what do you want to manifest in your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home