Friday, July 08, 2005

Dear God

Dear God
I hesitate to write to you because i don't want you to feel obligated to respond to me in anyway, but i want to say that i am overcome with appreciation and love for you. My heart is rested and full. and my breath sinks deep in the those soft fluid twists and cavernous falls you created buried beneath the rise and fall of hot supple flesh. attachment creeps in to feeling this way. feeling full of longing to be merged with you entirely in every moment. in all moments. one after the next. you. my breath. my rise and fall. my exaltation. me. i am that. i am you. you are me. with your wisdom, from where does it come? how do you speak so richly and succintly? why do i love you so? i am one of those in love with love types. something with neptune, maybe in the fourth.
i am careful not mistake my love of you for the objects of the world. you come to me in the quiet moments of reflection from pools of calm and tidal rest. and tears perched delicately on the edge of high rocky falls fill my eyes with your charm.
i cry for you. my fierce want softens into gentle rememberance that i already have. hee hee. it is like a game we play, where you pretend to run from me and i see you hiding, so i chase after you...oh Beloved.. i see you. why are you running from me? Please do not leave my side. i am lost without you. help me to remember that to find your secret hiding place i need only close my eyes and find you where you always were, there, sitting tucked in my heart, where you live. thank you for your kindness and forgiveness, and compassionate urging that i do this searching on my own, that the way in is to go within. how can i love you more? how can we ever be anything but merged in this bliss, this peaceful union. i don't know how to say it, but i know you feel me. and we are blessed. your blessings of grace rain upon the land kissing the seeds of spiritual truth residing in each of our hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home